You have reached the Parent Advisory Committee of Prince of Wales Secondary
Welcome! Bienvenue! Willkommen! 欢迎!
PAC NEWS: New Executives voted in May 25!
- President: Do you have the passion for excellence and time?
- Vice-President: Are you available to support the president?
- Treasurer: Do you know accounting and budgeting?
- Secretary: Can you take minutes and arrange for translations?
- Digital Communications: Do you know WordPress and Mailchimp?
- Member-at-Large: Can you be there to volunteer at events?
- Activity Coordinator – MC Fair: – This is held around “Lunar New Year” and involves event planning skills
- DPAC Rep – attends the DPAC Meetings on behalf of PW
If you have any questions about joining the PAC 2020/2021, please let us know! The Handbook for Parent Advisor Councils (PAC) from the Vancouver School Board (VSB) can be seen here:
PW Parent Advisory Council Direct Appeal 2019-2020
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! Our Goal is $50,000
Each year, our teachers and students benefit from additional funds to pay for projects and activities that enhance their learning experiences. We are appealing to our community for the 2019-2020 school year. Our target is to fund improved learning opportunities for our students in all subject areas. For example: musical instruments, equipment and technology in our teaching labs (science, math, computers and auditorium), the purchase new athletic equipment and uniforms, and the creation of common area learning spaces for our students.
We are appealing to parents and families to support our students with a suggested $100 per student. Every dollar counts and will be gratefully received. We know that with your help, we can achieve our goal of
We ask that all donations be made online with School Cash Online. A tax receipt will be issued for donations of $20 or more. Please include your name and address to receive a receipt and it will be automatically sent to you by the VSB. See below for instructions.