STUDENT BULLETIN – SNAPCHAT!
- A) The student can look on our school website under ‘bulletin’.
- B) They can look on the bulletin board across from the office (you do not need a smart phone).
- C) Snapchat! These are the steps new users should follow. This is very simple, just follow this guide line by line!
- Download the free app, Snapchat on Google play or the app store. (It has a white ghost with a yellow background as its logo)
- Register for a snapchat account.
- Swipe down from the little white ghost at the top of the camera interface.
- Tap on ‘Add friends’
- Tap on ‘Add by username’
- Type in pwleadership’
- Tap the plus sign beside the name PW Student Bulletin.
Now you can check our daily updates on PW events and student bulletins.
Please note! Bulletins are posted everyday at approximately 3 o’clock, but Monday’s bulletin will be posted on the Monday morning as well on Pro D day.
(over 100 students are registered now, we are looking all 1163)