Attention Former Lord Kitchener, Carnarvon & Trafalgar Students!
The schools are looking for responsible volunteers to help lead stations at our Sports Day from May 19th, 2016. Please read the important expectations before you sign up:
1. You are expected to be energetic and enthusiastic while leading activities!
2. You must arrive at the school at 8:30 am sharp to meet the teachers in charge of volunteers. Please be on time.
3. Dress appropriately: Wear weather appropriate & elementary school appropriate clothing (no short-shorts or crop tops etc.)
4. CELL PHONES MUST BE TURNED OFF AND ONLY USED IN AN EMERGENCY!
5. You are expected to stay at your OWN station and not go visiting with others. You are responsible for being prepared and running your station the whole time.
6. At recess, you are responsible for gathering equipment so that the children don’t play with it.
7. A lunch will be provided for all volunteers at lunch time.
Both Lord Kitchener and Trafalgar are looking for 20 Student Volunteers from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. Carnarvon is looking for 10 Student volunteers from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Sign up with Ms. Landers at the front reception desk BEFORE May 10th. Students will be required to fill out a form and return it to the office before May 13th.