Dear Families of PW,
We are excited to introduce a new, on-going fundraising program that will not cost you one penny. This does not replace our Direct Appeal, but as a supplement that can easily raise extra funds to improve technology in our school.
PW PAC will provide order forms every month for families to purchase plastic gift cards from large, well-known retailers. For every card that is purchased, a small percentage will go back to PAC. Some of the cards are reloadable which means you just reload those cards in-store or online. This program is meant primarily for family weekly shopping but can also be used for gift giving.
How the Program Works:
1. Print out and complete form every month (website link coming soon)
2. Submit completed form with payment in designated, secured mailbox outside auditorium.
3. All orders must be in a sealed envelope and include the order form. Cheque only, payable to “Prince of Wales PAC”. NO CASH.
4. Pick up your gift cards during designated times. Students may pick up the cards if given authorization on order form.
5. Photo ID MUST BE SHOWN in order to pick up orders.
Due Date: Order pick Date and Time in front hall by the Auditorium
September 13th September 20th 11:35-12:40, 3:00-3:30
October 11th October 18th 11:35-12:40, 3:00-3:30
November 16th November 30th 11:35-12:40, 3:00-3:30
The average family spends $6,000 – $7,000 on groceries each year. If even 100 families can purchase $100 per week on all household purchases from participating retailers, the school can earn $20,000 this school year!
Let’s all participate by just pre-planning your regular weekly household purchases at retailers offering to support our school!
PW PAC Fundraising Committee
Download the Order Form here!